top of page

Immigration Consultant Services

Bond # 10131535 Exp. 2024


Family Petitions

We assist U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident (LPR) to establish your relationship to an eligible relative who wishes to come to or remain in the United States permanently and get a Permanent Resident Card (also called a Green Card).Immediate Relatives

For USC and LPR



Naturalization is the process to become a U.S. citizen if you were born outside of the United States. If you meet certain requirements, you may become a U.S. citizen either at birth or after birth. Use this form to apply for U.S. citizenship

bottom of page